For the semester 2017, Ashraf foundation have announced scholarship for the needy and poor students who want to take admission is the courses of Bachelors and Masters and today our topic is also related to “Ashraf foundation scholarship online 2017”. Due to inflation of prices, we faced a lot of issues to provide admission to our children in Private institutes. This problem can understand by a person who is submitting such fees and it increase their problems many times. This is the reason, every year a lot of young boys and girls are not getting higher education because their parents are not able to afford high expenses of their study. Financial issues are very common to every second family in Pakistan. Punjab is advance province as compare to other provinces but people are also affected in the bigger cities of Punjab like Lahore and others.
Since 2011 Ashraf foundation is doing its best efforts to support such students whether they are male or female but they should belong to the families who can’t support all the expenses of studies. This foundation is providing 60 to 70 percent support in tuition fee for the students who want University level education which is remarkable in these current situations. According to the foundation, if you son or daughter is selected for the scholarship then he or she should take admission is a recognized institute in Lahore. The institute must recognized from Higher Education Commission and such institute those are not recognized with this commission are excluded from the scholarship.
Such students who want to take admission in following courses but due to serious financial issues in their family they are not able to proceed the higher studies are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- BS Software Engineering
- BBA Honors
- MBA Professional
- MBA 1.5 and 2.5 years
- MBA Executive
- Master Degree Programs in Human resource Management, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management (At least 2 Years)
- Masters in Computer Sciences (MCS)
- Masters in Information Technology (MIT)
- MS Management (multiple specializations)
- All the successful candidates should take admission in any of the selected institute of Ashraf foundation that will be recognized from Higher Education Commission otherwise the scholarship will not granted.
- The foundation will check all the student’s progress during studies till completion and it will provide the required facilities for the purpose of best education that is necessary part of education.
- The students will get all the opportunities to get education through latest research from well-known professors having degrees of Ph.D/ M.Phil/ MS which is a major and real benefit in this scholarship.
- Applicants should follow the procedure of selection. According to that, they are advised to visit the web page of Ashraf foundation and fill the online application form.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is January 9, 2016. Applications after the last date will not entertained.
- For further details please visit www.ashraf.foundation.