Cadet College Murree is a World class institution that is giving quality and modern education to the Cadets through scientific and modern styles and today our topic ‘Cadet College Murree admission 2016’ is also related to the latest admission advertisement of spring 2016. Due to analytical thinking, training and excellent education this institute have produce a lot of development in the personality of their students. The college is recognized with Board of Intermediate and secondary education, Rawalpindi. It is the objective of college to provide education that is according to Islamic ideology, culture and traditions because it is required in Muslims especially our new generation. Due to the efforts of college students are turning into patriotic citizens as well as effective leaders and can grow with a lot of responsibilities that is required in a true Pakistani citizen. Such responsibilities also gave credibility, confidence and courage in every student.
As per the latest news, the admissions for the classes of 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th are opened. This is confirmed due to latest advertisement of the college. According to the advertisement student’s age limit is given below.
- For the 5th class, students should be between the age of 10 and 12 till April 1, 2016.
- For such students who are interested to take admission in 6th Class must be between the age of 11 and 13 till April 1, 2016.
- For 7th class, the student’s age should be between 12 and 14 till April 1, 2016.
- Such candidates who want to take admission in 8th class must between the ages of 13 and 15 till April 1, 2016.
- For 9th class the age should be between 14 and 16 till April 1, 2016.
There is no relaxation of age and all the students who are eligible according to age can apply for the admission.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application form before Monday, February 08, 2016. Such application forms which will receive after the last date will not entertained in the college.
- For the selection, all candidates are required to follow the procedure of college. Every student have to pass the written exam, interview and medical test for selection.
- The notice related to information of written test and test will be given through post or TCS. Students are required to mention their correct address in the application form.
- The examination centers for the purpose of examination will be selected in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Jhelum, Larkana, Multan and Gilgit. All the students should reach in given time where their exam will held.
- Students can easily download the admission form and prospectus of college from the official web page of Cadet College Murree. i.e. cadetcollegemuree.edu.pk.
For further details, all the candidates are advised to contact Admission office of Cadet College Murree. The address is House number 210, Street number 20, G-10/2, Islamabad. You can also take information at following phone numbers:
Tel: +92 51 9260881, 9260882, Mobile: 0300-9543823, 0334-5018917, and 0300-9554800.