Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority is a well-known department due to its professional and dedicated staff and today the topic “Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2016” is related to the latest jobs. For such individuals who want to be part of C.A.A should know that they have a good chance for the selection. The notice number of the advertisement is 01/2016.
According to the notice following vacancies are available. Please read it accordingly.
- Additional Director (General aviation) (E.G-07)
There are 2 vacancies available for this post that will be assigned according to merit. At first the candidate will be selected for 2 years contract that could be extended after the end of contract. Monthly salary for this post is 323,884 PKR. Following things should be available in the candidate.
- The candidates should have the qualification of B.A or B.Sc. along with working ATPL.
- The candidate must have 2500 hours experience as a pilot. In different planes, the candidate has experience of P-1 on various air crafts.
- Experience in operational management and examination or experience forces at same level.
- The candidate have also relevant experience from a recognized institute of aviation.
- The candidate should have experience through a general aviation institute or equal experience in a department of forces.
- Maximum age for this post is 57 years that include the relaxation.
- Deputy Director (Project Management/Monitoring) (E.G-03)
2 vacancies are available according to the merit. After the final process of recruitment, candidate will be selected for 2 years contract that could extend after the expiry of contract. Salary for this post is between 111,944 to 169,625 that is negotiable. Maximum age for this post is 28 years. Following qualifications and experience are required in the candidate.
- The candidate should have degree of M.B.A Project management that needs to be recognized from HEC. At least second division is acceptable for this post or the CGPA is equal to 2nd
- During Project life cycle, the candidate have experience to notice various activities and also have expertise in it.
- According to the defined target, the candidate should have experience to do negotiations with the Stakeholders.
- The candidate should look after the project and its management that also include process mapping and progress reporting.
- The candidate have knowledge of latest project management and its techniques. The candidate should be able to use the tools of project in practical way.
- The candidate should be able to notify the ‘Red Flags’ those are able to create more problems.
- Assistant Director (Civil) (E.G-01)
For the post of Assistant director 6 vacancies are announced. For this purpose 1 from merit, 2 vacancies are available from Punjab, one vacancy from Sindh (village), one from Baluchistan, One from Gilgistan/Fata. The pay scale for this post is 88,200 – 2,940 – 29,400 PKR. Maximum age for this post is 28 years. Following things should available be in the candidate.
- Candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) from a University that is recognized from HEC. The candidate has at least completed the degree in 2nd division or CGPA equal to 2nd
- All the candidates should be registered with Pakistan Engineering Counsel (PEC).
- Assistant director Electronics (E.G-01)
Total positions for this post are 16 that included 1 merit, 8 seats from Punjab, 1 from Sindh (City), 2 From Sindh (Village), 1 from Baluchistan, 1 seat from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 1 seat from Gilgit Baltistan/FATA and 1 seat from Azad-Jammu Kashmir. The pay scale for this post is 88,200 – 2,940 – 29,400 PKR. Maximum age limit for this post is 28 years. Following qualities are needed in the candidate.
- Candidate should be Bachelor of Engineering in the field of Electronics/Computer Sciences/Telecommunication. The degree should be recognized from HEC and the candidate passed the degree in 2nd division or CGPA is equal to 2nd
- The candidates should be registered with Pakistan Engineering Counsel (PEC).
- Assistant Director Mechanical (E.G-01)
Total number of vacancies for this post are 3. According to that one vacancy is for merit, one for Punjab and 1 for Gilgit Baltistan/FATA. The pay scale for this post is 88,200 – 2,940 – 29,400. Maximum age for this post is 28 years. Following qualification and other things are required in candidate.
- Candidate should have degree of Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical) that is recognized from HEC. The candidate completed the degree in 2nd division or the CGPA is equal to 2nd
- The candidates should be registered with Pakistan Engineering Counsel.
- Assistant director (Electrical) (E.G-01)
For this post, 3 vacancies are announced by C.A.A. One vacancy is through merit, one from Punjab and one from Baluchistan. The pay scale for this post is 88,200 – 2,940 – 29,400 PKR. The maximum age for this post is 28 years. Following other requirements should be fulfilled by candidate.
- Candidates should have a degree of Bachelors of Engineering (Electrical) from a university that should be recognized from HEC. Along with that, the candidates have passed the exams in 2nd division or CGPA is equal to 2nd
- The candidates should be registered with Pakistan Engineering Counsel (PEC).
- Assistant Commercial (Commercial) (E.G-01)
For this post, 3 post are available. One post is through merit, one from Punjab and 1 from Sindh (City). The pay scale for the post is 88,200 – 2,940 – 29,400 PKR. The maximum age for this post is 28 years. Following things are required in the candidates.
- Candidate should be M.B.A (Marketing/Retail/Finance) from a university that should be recognized from HEC. The candidate has passed the exams in 2nd division or the CGPA is equal to 2nd
Procedure of application form
- Interest candidates should apply from the website of caapakistan.com.pk. All the details of application form is given in the website.
- Candidates should take print of online application form and send their CV, 2 latest passport size photograph, CNIC, Domicile, all educational certificates/degrees/transcripts/ Detailed marks certificate and experience certificate (if any) to Additional director H.R™ headquarter Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal -1 Jinnah International airport Karachi, contact number 021-99072067 with 15 days after the announcement of the jobs.
- Applicants should submit the fee of 1000 PKR to HQ CAA, Karachi through online transfer. The account number is 0010011740150017 and the title of account is CAA Collection Account. The branch code is 0418 and the address of bank is ‘Allied Bank limited, Star Gate branch, Karachi where the amount should be deposit.
- Applicants should keep the original fee deposit slip of bank otherwise the application form will not accepted.
- Such applicants who want to apply for 2 posts should submit 2 application forms. For each application form they have to fulfill all the requirements that is need for one application form.
- All the interested applicants should read the terms of reference before submitting the application.
Terms of Reference
- The relaxation of age will be given according to the rules of Government of Pakistan that is given in caapakistan.com
- The applicants who have not fulfilled the requirements will not considered.
- All the applicants having given qualification should provide the certificates and degrees according to their desired posts and these documents should be recognized from HEC.
- Tests and interviews will proceed in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta and according to the number of applicants, notices will be given separately.
- There is no TA/DA in tests and interviews.
- Appointment will be according to the medical fitness level of C.A.A.
- All the selected candidates should be used for any purpose for the welfare of State.
- All the government servants/Independent institutes/corporation employees including employees of C.A.A should submit the applications according to the mentioned rules. Before the exam the candidates should take NOC from existing employees of C.A.A.
- After the final date, no application form will be approved.
- All the successful candidates of number 4 vacancy will get training in civil aviation training institute, Haiderabad where they will get certificate. Their appointment is dependent on the success. Such candidates are bound to submit a bond of 2,500,000 as security at the time of their joining.
- All the successful candidates need to submit the copies of their educational certificates or degrees at the time of joining. The candidates who will not submit their certificates and degrees will not selected for their relevant post.
- Fake information and other factors that effected the process of selection will create negative effect on the candidates. The candidate will be terminated from job and will remain ineligible for the future post even the candidate has required qualification and experience.
- At any time if it is proved that the degrees and certificates of the candidate are fake then he will be terminated from the job with immediate effect. Such candidates will be declared black list for the future jobs and their applications will not accepted.
The jobs are announced from the side of Additional Director H.R(TM), Head quarter Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-1, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi. For further details, you are advised to contact 021-99072068.